Welcome
Welcome to nemeses

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Interest check: Rebel commando A-team

If you want to start a game, start a thread here first.

Re: Interest check: Rebel commando A-team

Postby ennervance » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:51 pm

How force-y are you looking? I still intend to run an Old Republic Jedi game, set at the conclusion of SWTOR's base game. Idea being that they are recruiting heavily from folks who'd initially been passed over for training, whether they were too old, not sensitive enough, or simply missed the tests due to far-flung origins.

Sound interesting?
ennervance
Level 4

Postby Rakaydos » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:24 pm

ennervance wrote:How force-y are you looking? I still intend to run an Old Republic Jedi game, set at the conclusion of SWTOR's base game. Idea being that they are recruiting heavily from folks who'd initially been passed over for training, whether they were too old, not sensitive enough, or simply missed the tests due to far-flung origins.

Sound interesting?
How familiar would I need to be with the storyline of Old Republic. I've played maybie 5 minutes of it before deciding the lag was too bad for me to play.
Rakaydos
Level 4

Postby ShadoWarrior » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:36 pm

Everything you need to know about TOR is available on Wookieepedia.
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby ennervance » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:51 am

Rakaydos wrote:How familiar would I need to be with the storyline of Old Republic. I've played maybie 5 minutes of it before deciding the lag was too bad for me to play.

As familiar as you want to be. If you're playing some character from a far outer rim holdout world, they likely wouldn't know more than the major headlines, which I'll summarize prior to start of play. You could also come from an impacted world, and a lot of the stuff as mentioned is on Wookiepedia or TORpedia (the Star Wars answer to WoWiki). Being familiar with the game is a bonus, and you'd recognize some of the cameos I'm planning to throw in; but aside from that, it's still perfectly playable without much knowledge of it.

I'll actively recruit for it once we have the FaD core book available, and give out more info at that time.
ennervance
Level 4

Postby ShadoWarrior » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:37 am

I'm interested in anything even vaguely related to TOR, so I look forward to that recruiting ... someday.
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Previous

Return to Game Listings