Welcome
Welcome to nemeses

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Fight or Flight - Edge of the Empire

If you want to start a game, start a thread here first.

Fight or Flight - Edge of the Empire

Postby swrider » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:49 pm

Hello everyone,
I am wanting to start an Edge of the Empire Campeign that I will GM. This will be a custom campegin though it will develop largly based off of both GM and Player ideas. That being said I have the opening planned out.

The group will be starting level players. Hopefully 4-6 players who will be consistent with posting.
The group will start off without a ship but will eventually be given control of a run down capital ship which they will be given several potential uses of. My running idea is to turn it into a base of operations and a space port/ cantina that the PCs will be at least partial owners of. Once the PCs get to that point however they will be able to decide as a group what they wish to do and I will adjust acordingly.

I have created an opening Crawl that you can feel free to watch.

Shadowwarrior. I would love to GM the Game on this site. How do I go about becoming a Game Master on Here and developing the forum.
Machitis Pugnator, Orys Nor, Jan Brenko Orokos
FoF Destiny Pool 2 Dark 4 Light, Op.S Destiny Pool 2 Dark 5 Light

Days I will have limited Access to Post: April 17-28, May 15-18
swrider
Level 20

Re: Fight or Flight Edge of the Empire

Postby ShadoWarrior » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:55 pm

swrider wrote:How do I go about becoming a Game Master on Here and developing the forum.
Done. I'll start setting up the forums in the few hours remaining tonight and finish tomorrow evening.
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Re: Fight or Flight Edge of the Empire

Postby swrider » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:11 pm

Thank you

swrider
Level 20

Re: Fight or Flight - Edge of the Empire

Postby ShadoWarrior » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:43 pm

You're welcome. The framework for your forums is now set up. The rest is up to you to fill.
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby swrider » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:03 pm

Shadow I'm going to open recruiting tomorrow on ffg . I know you said you'd like to be a player in a game. Would you like a spot... I know you are also committed to the rebellion game being developed but thought I'd offer you a first chance since I'm in your game.

swrider
Level 20

Postby ShadoWarrior » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:42 pm

I'll pass, but thank you for honoring me with first dibs. As for Ray's game, unless he promotes it on FFG's forums he'll never get enough players together.
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Return to Game Listings