Well... I'm toying with the idea of actually make this game real and run it as a GM... despite all the difficulties I will surely have to fight against. Eventually I hope you'll forgive my mistakes and help me make this game working. So, let's see if there is still someone that might be interested in it.
: Dancers in the DarkSetting
: These are really Dark Times
for that far far away galaxy. Some months after the rise of the Empire, loose heroes of the Clone Wars just came back to their homelands in the Tapani Sector
as they try to hide from the evil agents of the Empire while striving to unveil its inherent evilness.
The curtain opens up on Procopia, the sector's capital, as the heroes gather under dire circumstances...GM
: the_skaldCharacter Creation
- 36 pt stat buy at 1st level
- Species could be any era appropriate species (the campaign standards specifically single out Ewoks as unavailable)
- character starting level is 9
- up to 4 players
allowed for this campaign
- 80% HP gained for each additional level.
- Starting destiny points: 4
- Droid characters are not allowed.
- Organization rules are applied
- All equipment is open but you must pay the additional license fee for any available equipment that has a restriction rating (see page 118 of the core rulebook). You need not make any skill checks to obtain an available item with a restriction rating.
- Destiny: all are available
- All character must be force-sensitive
- RaW are employed in this campaign. Optional rules or house-rules may be discussed and eventually approved in the appropriate OOC thread.
- starting money is
Please post characters in the Database with the following format for the Subject:
": "Character Name
" (Dancers in the Dark
- The characters may or may not know each other
- Allegiance to one of the seven houses of the Expanse must be declared and devised in the background of every single hero. The GM may help players finding a suitable solution for their characters in line with the campaign's ends.
- A brief report of the characters' deeds must introduce open hooks for future characters' developments
- The campaign is supposed to be rooted in the Tapani Sector and will eventually involve different parts and locations of the galaxy.
- The campaign will involve intrigue, combat, the Force and spacefaring journeys.
- Since interested players WILL BE more experienced in this game system than me, they are encouraged to help the GM rooting out eventual mistakes or wrong judgements (which I hope to avoid at all!). Moreover interested players HAVE TO BE patient about my poor/shaky english.