Welcome
Welcome to nemeses

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Another familiar name

Discuss community business and make suggestions on the future of this forum

Another familiar name

Postby ShadoWarrior » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:03 pm

Just doing my duty and saying hello. Those of you who were on Saga-Edition.com know all too well who I am. :shock: Anyone else can ask Teknon! :roll:
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Re: Another familiar name

Postby Teknon » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:08 pm

Welcome! I don't really have an interesting greeting for new members yet, (no one's yet done anything memorable enough to warrant telling all new members.

I'm sure you can find your way around, and will feel right at home here.
Teknon
Jedi Master

Postby the_skald » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:42 am

It's great to see you around, Shado! :)
the_skald
Level 9

Postby Darth_Phobos » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:24 am

Welcome Shadow. Good to see you!
Darth_Phobos
Level 1

Postby ShadoWarrior » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:40 pm

Thanks for all the welcomes.

I am in the process of preparing to continue most of my various SWSE games from the Saga-Edition board. Those of you that were in those games (Teknon: After the Fall, Far Orbit; Thespius: Against the Tide; Devil_3213: Against the Tide) can of course pick up where you left off with your characters. Whether any of these three games go active will depend on being able to replace the missing players, since most of the players that were in these games are not members of this board. I'll be trying to contact the old players via email and invite them to this board. How many I manage to reach and get to come aboard will remain to be seen. In the meantime, anyone who wishes to discuss their participation in one or more of these games with me should do so via email (or if you don't have my email address, via board PM).
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby ShadoWarrior » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:28 pm

Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up that I now have Internet service at home again. So my response time is drastically improved. Yay! No more driving to Mickey D's to connect. Big yay!
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby Teknon » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:01 pm

Yay! Glad to hear it Shado!
Teknon
Jedi Master

Return to Boards Business