Welcome
Welcome to nemeses

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Strike Force Isk - Onslaught at Arda I (IC)

IC Game Play

Moderator: ShadoWarrior

Re: Strike Force Isk - Onslaught at Arda I (IC)

Postby ShadoWarrior » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:10 am

Your search of the area reveals nothing new of note beyond what you've already found.
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby Jedi Ronin » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:13 am

"Well we've successfully scouted out and cleared this area. And it looks like the spy is still active and seeking out hidden places to work in secret. Let's get back to the base and keep our eyes peeled." Joran tried to sound hopeful.
Jedi Ronin
Level 6

Postby ShadoWarrior » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:26 am

The team's trip back to Resolute Base is thankfully uneventful.
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Major

Postby DeepSpacer » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:52 pm

"Major Yalor, it was as you described. Dangerous, native creatures with poison. The creatures were dispatched. All team members survived and are now in good condition."

"Do you have anything else for us? How have things been here at the base?"
asks Kip'syndulla.
DeepSpacer
Level 8

Postby ShadoWarrior » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:59 pm

Major Yalor replies, "Good work. Check with Clik. I believe he has a task suited to your skills."

As the group heads towards the structure housing the base's stores, Haydon pulls you aside, cautiously looking over his shoulder. "I had my suspicions at Arda that something was not right. Now I hear you have already found something here that could point to a traitor among us. I need you all to look into this further. You must be careful, though, and not raise any suspicions until you have proof. The morale here teeters on the brink, and we cannot send it over the edge with baseless accusations and fear-mongering."

Spoiler:
As a reminder, Clik was the Verpine quartermaster for Arda base, and now for Resolute base. I don't recall if I ever mentioned him to you folks.
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby Jedi Ronin » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:10 am

"Yes, sir. We'll find the traitor without making a mess of it. We'll be sure before we make an accusation." Joran said, hoping he could keep his promise.
Jedi Ronin
Level 6

Device?

Postby DeepSpacer » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:48 pm

Leaning his head in closer to Haydon's ear, Kip whispers, "Can we trust Clik???" (then Kip pauses) "We found a storage area outside the base where a small, square (or cubical) object was recently placed, along with some cut wires. Perhaps it is something that was "missing" from supply?"
DeepSpacer
Level 8

Postby ShadoWarrior » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:56 am

Haydon replies, "Clik never leaves the base, and if anything went 'missing' he'd report it. He's not the traitor."
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby DeepSpacer » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:34 am

"I said, can we trust him to keep a secret?" asks Kip."should we let him in on this? He might have some valuable information."
DeepSpacer
Level 8

Postby ShadoWarrior » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:57 am

"Valuable information about what? If nothing is missing what could he know that's useful to the investigation?"
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby Jedi Ronin » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:29 am

"Nothing may be missing but perhaps the traitor is requisitioning things that might tip us off...maybe if we get in Clik's good graces he might let us glance at his requisition manifests? Maybe for the moment we need to keep our eyes and ears open and go about our official business." Joran said hopefully, hinting they should go meet with Clik.
Jedi Ronin
Level 6

Postby ShadoWarrior » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:38 am

Haydon shrugs in a "whatever" silent response. Aloud he says, "The fewer people know that you're looking for a traitor, the better. For everyone." He turns and heads towards the mess hall, leaving you alone to consider his advice.
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby DeepSpacer » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:40 pm

"Don't mind Hayden, getting ready can be temperamental at times."

"A request to inquire about missing items or to look at requisition logs should come from above, not one of us. I think you have I think that's a great idea!"
DeepSpacer
Level 8

Previous

Return to In Context