Welcome
Welcome to nemeses

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Far Orbit Project (IC)

IC Game Play

Moderator: ShadoWarrior

Re: Far Orbit Project (IC)

Postby ShadoWarrior » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:25 pm

The man scowls, "I ain't no officer like you. Yer old 'nuff ta know betta." But he grasps Dune's hand in a crushing grip. After a seemingly interminable, and quite painful time, which is really only a moment, the sergeant releases Dune's now-white hand and blood flow returns to his fingers in a tingly wave.
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby DoctorWho » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:40 pm

"I understand you know something about the Eiattu massacre. I had friends, in the Alliance cell, that died there, and I'm very much interested in finding out who perpetrated it."
Give me several minutes after posting, my post will probably have some minor edits done it.
DoctorWho
Level 16

Postby ShadoWarrior » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:44 pm

"The Empire did fer yer friends. Dat's 'nuff. Wat more ya need ta know?"
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby DoctorWho » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:06 pm

"The mission of the cell was a transfer of military grade weapons. The Empire could have only managed to attack if tipped off by someone connected to the cell. I intend to find out who that traitor was."
Give me several minutes after posting, my post will probably have some minor edits done it.
DoctorWho
Level 16

Postby ShadoWarrior » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:43 am

"Yer source fer da weaps could'a sold ya out. Or da weaps might'a been tagged by da Impies. Or ya was spotted from o'bit. Plenny of ways fer ya ta get blown. Shur it had ta be a traitor?"
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby DoctorWho » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:12 pm

"My friends had been doing that sort of thing for years since the Clone Wars, they wouldn't have slipped up that easily."
DoctorWho
Level 16

Postby ShadoWarrior » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:06 am

The sergeant shrugs, "Didn't say dey was stupid nor careless. No one's perfect. Alz it takes is one itsy bitsy mistake. Prob'bly didn't even knows it. But if yer dink yer pals were flawless, den I'd bet it were yer seller. Prob'bly got a better deal from da Impies. Seen it happen too many times. Made a deal, took da Imp coin, and den got wasted by da Imps anyway fer dealin' wit Rebs. Imps ain't forgivin' types."
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby DoctorWho » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:06 pm

"You're probably right. It's been eating me for a while, a desire to know for sure what actually happened. But I suppose it's generally a fool's hope to ever actually learn the full story. Thanks for you time, can I buy you a drink?"
DoctorWho
Level 16

Postby ShadoWarrior » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:25 pm

"Never turn down a drink. Name's Sundown. Nik Sundown. Black Squad, 3rd Regiment."
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby DoctorWho » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:37 pm

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance. Nice to talk to some non-Imps for a while."
DoctorWho
Level 16

Postby ShadoWarrior » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:59 pm

"Some of da best Rebels were Imps. Our Gen'ral Madine. Gen'ral Dodonna. I hear yer Cap'tin's not yer typ'cal Imp. Takes guts, an' balls, to stick it to da Empire by makin off wit a whole cap ship."
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Previous

Return to In Context