Welcome
Welcome to nemeses

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Rogue Trader

If you want to start a game, start a thread here first.

Re: Rogue Trader

Postby Carch » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:04 pm

agreed, but some character are by definition more lore heavy then others. astropath and navigator require far more lore-knowledge then, say, arch-militant.
Carch
Level 1

Postby DarthSmeg » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:16 am

I've been travelling lately, but I'm back in civilization now (and thus with sensible internet access again).

I see I have a lot of catching up to do, but consider this a sign of life :) I do not have access to the Edge of Empire rules, btw.
DarthSmeg
Level 1

Postby ShadoWarrior » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:41 am

DarthSmeg wrote:I see I have a lot of catching up to do, but consider this a sign of life :) I do not have access to the Edge of Empire rules, btw.

The remedy is in your PM inbox.
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby DarthSmeg » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:05 am

Thanks. (More reading, hah!)

I think I'll go for a Pilot-y character, based on the Void Master from RT. He would have served as a fighter-pilot, lead flight-wings as well as having moved on to handling the bigger vessels. Hans on with the stick as well as the ability to command wings or fleets in battle. Will post something more fleshy on the character-thread, but this should be enough for the #1 post. (Do I update, or QS?)
DarthSmeg
Level 1

Postby ShadoWarrior » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:31 am

On "Conversion: Skills & Talents", adding new skills creates a new issue: FFG's careers don't list these new skills, and talents that are removed need the holes plugged in the trees. So you'll need to convert FFG's careers, also. Which you're probably already doing. But I thought I should mention it, just in case.

BTW, nice work on the conversions.
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby swrider » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:35 am

Darthsmeg,
Only the originator or a moderator/admin can edit a post. In this case either QS or Shado will need to update it. Speaking from experience though Shado does not typically update posts like this leaving that up to the respective GM (Moderator).

Also since the forum is now created should we move all future discussion to the OOC thread?
Machitis Pugnator, Orys Nor, Jan Brenko
Orokos
FoF Destiny Pool 2 Dark 4 Light,
Op.S Destiny Pool 2 Dark 2 Light

Freighter SS taken 2, HT taken 0
IMP Customs SS taken 4/18 HT taken 33/28
swrider
Level 20

Postby ShadoWarrior » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:49 am

swrider wrote:Also since the forum is now created should we move all future discussion to the OOC thread?

QS hasn't created an OOC thread yet. I decline to create new topics in other GM's forums because then those GMs cannot edit the first post. And regular players should also refrain from creating new threads without the GM's explicit consent. Otherwise, yes, as soon as QS gets her act together :roll: we should move our discussions into the game's proper discussion venue: its OOC topic.
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby swrider » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:21 am

Woops, I noticed the forums was created, but failed to notice a thread had not been.
Orokos

swrider
Level 20

Postby Quicksilver » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:22 pm

Quicksilver
Level 12

Postby DarthSmeg » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:48 am

So, we're all on summer holiday?
DarthSmeg
Level 1

Postby swrider » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:36 am

Continued discussion has moved here. Though admittedly it has been a bit slow as character development is difficult with a homebrew system and players not familiar with the game.
Orokos

swrider
Level 20

Previous

Return to Game Listings