Welcome
Welcome to nemeses

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Trial By Fire - Long Arm of the Hutt (IC)

IC Game Play

Moderator: ShadoWarrior

Re: Trial By Fire - Long Arm of the Hutt (IC)

Postby Baron Fel » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:11 pm

Ignoring Eleena's protests, Uquoza does what he can to help care for the wounded Twi'lek. After he is finished he rises, pack still in hand, and heads to Garr. Kneeling by the kid, he begins again to practice his craft.

Spoiler:
Maneuver: Move to Garr
Maneuver: Move to Garr (2 strain)
Action: Heal Garr's Crit
Curing Garr's Critical Injury (Medicine): 2eP+2eA+1eD 1 success, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImage

So that should heal the critical and heal Garr 1 wound + 2 stress. I'll stick around next turn and try to heal him more traditionally with a stimpack.
Baron Fel
Level 3

Postby Quicksilver » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:08 pm

Eleena found herself distinctly wishing there was some kind of cover closer to the cave's entrance. She didn't like covering the medic from this distance, but the terrain wasn't giving her much of a choice. Steadying her breath, she kept on.
Spoiler:
Maintain Aim
Quicksilver
Level 12

Postby swrider » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:42 pm

Argon, not wishing to advance without the others hold his position and continues to aim.

Spoiler:
maneuver to aim, action to aim I'm assuming I can only get two boost dice from aiming is that correct?
Machitis Pugnator, Orys Nor, Jan Brenko Orokos
FoF Destiny Pool 2 Dark 4 Light, Op.S Destiny Pool 2 Dark 5 Light

Days I will have limited Access to Post: April 17-28, May 15-18
swrider
Level 20

Postby ennervance » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:11 pm

Garr's lifeblood trickles into the sands, pooling beneath him and building a fine crust around them. That'll be fun for the medic to clean up.
ennervance
Level 4

Previous

Return to In Context