Welcome
Welcome to nemeses

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Now playing...

Real life discussions. Marriages, children, puppies, complaining about your brother-in-law, whatever...

Now playing...

Postby ShadoWarrior » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:29 am

Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up that most of my free time is now being sucked up by the just-released (and awesome) XCOM 2. Prior to today I was playing Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, and before that Fallout 4 (neither game of which I have finished, although considering that I was on my 5th or 6th play-through of FO4 and the last 3 games I had gotten as far as level 54 before restarting I supposes it might count as "finished enough" from certain perspectives).

FO4 is a superb game, but it does get a tad boring after a while as the enemies don't scale well. Once your character gets past the mid-20s in level (has weapon modding 2) the challenge becomes much less very quickly. The reason for all of my restarts is mainly due to new versions of some mods that are incompatible with prior saves.

DDDA is just something that I was playing because I wanted a break from FO4 while I was waiting for XCOM 2 to release (today). Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (aka Deus Ex 4) is due in just under 3 weeks. While it may still be (technically) Winter, it sure does feel like Spring! Shiny!
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Re: Now playing...

Postby ennervance » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:51 pm

I still haven't put much time in for Fallout: New Vegas. I want to get more of that done before moving to FO4.
ennervance
Level 4

Postby ShadoWarrior » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:18 pm

I played FNV and FO3. The only thing I liked is that FNV fixed some of the bugs and bad design decisions of FO3. Otherwise, I really didn't much care for that setting. FO3, based around D.C., was by far more interesting to roam around. Boston (FO4) falls somewhere in between as far as being a tourist goes. But other than that, FO4 is a much better game than FO3 or FNV. My 2 caps worth. YMMV.
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby ShadoWarrior » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:20 am

If anyone on this board is playing XCOM 2 (besides myself, of course), can you please PM me?
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby ennervance » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:29 am

By the way, the latest humble bundle (https://www.humblebundle.com/star-wars) has a bunch of the old Star Wars games, like X-Wing Alliance and Lego Star Wars.
ennervance
Level 4

Return to IRL