Welcome
Welcome to nemeses

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

New Player says hello to everyone

Discuss community business and make suggestions on the future of this forum

New Player says hello to everyone

Postby FeBommel » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:02 pm

Hi,
I'm the "newbie" freshly recruited as a replacement player on the official FFG forums for ShadoWarrior's Far Orbit Project.
I was introduced to the FFG system and roleplaying in general through a youtube video less than a year ago. Since that time I ran several one-shots and since a few months I’m the sole GM for a biweekly group running my own Edge of the Empire campaign and a player in ColonelCommissar’s The Oncoming Storm play-by-post on the official forums. In my free time, I’m busy catching up on the Order 66 podcast.
What else is there to know about me? I’m 23 years old, studying and living in Germany (so my time zone is currently GMT+1).

Great roleplaying to all! Keep them dice rollin’!
Playing as Dr. Bria Tannen, Taamos Selkant and Kareth Dune in ShadoWarrior's Far Orbit Project.
FeBommel
Level 1

Re: New Player says hello to everyone

Postby ennervance » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:45 pm

Glad to have you aboard! Welcome to our madhouse. New blood should spruce things up nicely :D
ennervance
Level 4

Return to Boards Business