Welcome
Welcome to nemeses

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Possibilities

If you want to start a game, start a thread here first.

Possibilities

Postby ShadoWarrior » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:02 pm

Does anyone on this board have an interest in playing (or GMing) any of the following RPGs via PbP
(listed in my order of preference, in case anyone's curious):

• Twilight 2013
  • Decipher's (CODA system) Star Trek
  • Shadowrun 5e
  • Exalted 2e
  • any of the White Wolf nWoD games
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Re: Possibilities

Postby Teknon » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:23 pm

I would be interested to learn any of those systems. Unfortunately, I don't have much available bandwidth at the moment.
Teknon
Jedi Master

Postby ShadoWarrior » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:08 am

It's been over a year since I opened this topic and we've since had many new members join this board. So time for thread necromancy...

*bump*
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby Quicksilver » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:38 am

In regards to NWoD, is your interest in trying the storyteller mechanics, or the world?
Quicksilver
Level 12

Postby ShadoWarrior » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:49 am

I'm familiar with the Storyteller system. I've played the pen & paper versions of V:tM and V:tR (and Exalted 1e and 2e), as well as both Vampire CRPGs. I have not played any of the various other WoD/nWoD games. I have not GM'd any of the WW games.

As for Twilight 2013, Star Trek, and Shadowrun 5e (not that you asked about these):
  • I've played and GM'd TW2000 and GM'd TW2013.
  • I've played and GM'd FASA's Trek RPG, and GM'd both LUG's and Decipher's Trek RPGs.
  • I've played SR 1e and 5e, and the various SRR CRPGs.
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby Quicksilver » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:06 am

nWoD is the only system of those I'm really familiar with, having both run and played in games. (Though it's been a long time since I used nWoD to play a game actually set in the per-book world, I've been mostly hacking it for other games)

I've played SR once or twice, but don't really know the system, the rest I've never even picked up at a con.
Quicksilver
Level 12

Return to Game Listings