Welcome
Welcome to nemeses

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Everyone is John

If you want to start a game, start a thread here first.

Everyone is John

Postby Kuji » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:56 am

Hey folks, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kuji and due to my busy schedule + lack of friends interested in the field, I can't play rpgs irl. So I stumbled upon this lovely place, but there seems to be no room in some games.

So, I propose to start a One Shot which I think might work under the mantle of "RPG Play-by-Post Forum": Everyone is John.

The basics are as follow: 3 to 4 people play as the voices of John, a person with obvious mental problems (Think multiple personality disorder and not schizophrenic). Each voice that takes hold of poor John wants to accomplish an obsession and the GM (not John) builds the world around the person. The person who meets their goal the most when the game ends, wins.

I posted the rules in this lovely image I found.

So, do you think it is a practical game to play? Would you be interested?? Suggestions?
Kuji
Level 1

Return to Game Listings