Welcome
Welcome to nemeses

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Prakith Cell - Age of Rebellion

If you want to start a game, start a thread here first.

Re: Prakith Cell - Age of Rebellion

Postby ShadoWarrior » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:08 am

You guys do realize that Hogan's Heroes was a comedy show, right? Not a drama. Of course, SW Rebels is mostly a comedy show, too. :P

"I know nothing, I see nothing..."
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby Cael » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:26 am

Someone needs to take the Make Strudel talent!

My character is ready for review. No rush :)
Cael
Level 5

Postby swrider » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:51 pm

Cael wrote:Someone needs to take the Make Strudel talent!

My character is ready for review. No rush :)

umm strudel... the cockroach is cooking again :)

Shadow has been so kind as to make us a forum for the game. It is listed as Prakith Cell in the forum list. Please have all further communications take place in the Out of Character Thread over there.

Two characters have been approved and are ready to be moved into the character creation thread. Characters yet to be approved can be posted in the Character Review subforum for me to review as they are created.

ShadoWarrior wrote:You guys do realize that Hogan's Heroes was a comedy show, right? Not a drama. Of course, SW Rebels is mostly a comedy show, too. :P

"I know nothing, I see nothing..."

Its comedy because you have to suspend belief for some of the hair-brained plans to actually work.... sounds like great material for Star Wars :)
Machitis Pugnator, Orys Nor, Jan Brenko
Orokos
FoF Destiny Pool 2 Dark 4 Light,
Op.S Destiny Pool 2 Dark 2 Light

Freighter SS taken 2, HT taken 0
IMP Customs SS taken 4/18 HT taken 33/28
swrider
Level 20

Postby OnStark » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:26 pm

swrider wrote:and they never allowed themselves to get caught ;)

This might be where I come in. Finishing some details on my character now.
Paettr Kewnark Damn Fool Idealist Orokos Rolls
Wounds 12:1
Strain 14:5

3.14-LT
Wounds 11:0
Strain 12:5
OnStark
Level 2

Postby DeepSpacer » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:30 am

You guys DO realize that Hogan's Heroes could slip out into the community relatively unnoticed, don't you? And that Prakith is 95% human? Maybe a humanoid-like alien can wear a hat and sunglasses, or a cloak, but a Toydarian and a Wookie are a little hard to hide. I think we need a few humans to add to the group beyond what exists.
DeepSpacer
Level 7

Postby OnStark » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:00 am

DeepSpacer wrote:You guys DO realize that Hogan's Heroes could slip out into the community relatively unnoticed, don't you? And that Prakith is 95% human? Maybe a humanoid-like alien can wear a hat and sunglasses, or a cloak, but a Toydarian and a Wookie are a little hard to hide. I think we need a few humans to add to the group beyond what exists.

I was thinking about that. I'm not terribly set on Toydarian. That was kind of a flight of fancy I had. Since our only human so far is a Force user, I'd consider re-booting as a human agitator. (similar backstory, and I'm keeping the name.)
Paettr Kewnark Damn Fool Idealist Orokos Rolls
Wounds 12:1
Strain 14:5

3.14-LT
Wounds 11:0
Strain 12:5
OnStark
Level 2

Postby DeepSpacer » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:04 pm

I actually LOVE the character ideas and backgrounds and choice of races for each, ......just not for this particular setting. Han and Luke just couldn't dress Chewbacca in trooper armor. The Agitator Specialization has two Indistinguishable talents that hardly mean anything when you're a 2ft tall, flying, blue-skinned alien.
DeepSpacer
Level 7

Postby swrider » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:10 pm

I've moved the last few posts over to the OOC forum. Please continue the discussion over there.
Machitis Pugnator, Orys Nor, Jan Brenko
Orokos
FoF Destiny Pool 2 Dark 4 Light,
Op.S Destiny Pool 2 Dark 2 Light

Freighter SS taken 2, HT taken 0
IMP Customs SS taken 4/18 HT taken 33/28
swrider
Level 20

Previous

Return to Game Listings