|Welcome to nemeses
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
swrider wrote:Either Rico would have recruited the others or been assigned to them.
swrider wrote:As for how the others met it is completely up to you.
The youngest of four children, Rob was born in 20 BBY on Serenno and later moved to the barren Mid Rim world of Nentan after the death of his mother, where his father eked out a living as the owner of a small bar.
- A Mysterious Stranger (a Jedi sentinel) bestows a gift on the character at birth, a Tusk Cat cub from Naboo.
- Rob's mother attempted to kill him immediately after birth, but was prevented by the Mysterious Stranger. No justification was given at the time for her behavior.
- Mother is persecuted for having served in the Separatist army.
- Mother does not love her children.
- Father has a patron, a female cousin who is in love with him.
- An assassin working for Count Dooku kills Count Nalju of Serenno in 19 BBY with an explosive device. Rob and his mother are caught in the blast, his mother being killed and Rob nearly so. Competent plastic surgery gives the character a new face, but he loses the right eye, and damage to his throat causes 30% impairment in his ability to speak, as well as requiring constant use of a breath mask due to lung damage.
- While foraging in a trash heap, at age 8, the character finds an old encrypted datapad.
- Beginning in 3 BBY, Rob's family is persecuted by minions of the Empire. One minion in particular becomes a Rival to the character, an ISB agent who fiercely hates him after Rob insulted the agent.
- Upon reaching adulthood joins Rebels.
- He doesn't acquire a prosthetic eye until after he joins the Rebels, as he and his family are far too poor to ever scrape up the 1000 credits for even a basic replacement. So he grew up wearing a piratical-looking eyepatch, as he didn't like the discomfort of wearing a "glass" eye.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest