Wound Threshold: 17
Strain Threshold: 13
- Athletics 1 ... (2eA+1eP+1eB)
- Brawl 0 ... (3eA)
- Knowledge (Warfare) 0 ... (2eA)
- Medicine 0 ... (2eA)
- Melee 2 ... (2eP+1eA)
- Ranged (Heavy) 3 ... (3eP+1eA)
- Ranged (Light) 2 ... (2eP+1eA)
- Resilience 1 ... (2eA+1eP+1eB)
- Survival 0 ... (2eA)
- Leadership 1 ... (1eP+1eA)
- Perception 1 ... (1eP+1eA)
- Point Blank 1
- Physical Training 1
- Toughened 2
- Blaster Rifle - Ranged (Heavy) (long, 9 dmg, 3 adv, Stun setting)
- Blaster Pistol - Ranged (Light) (medium, 6 dmg, 3 adv, Stun setting)
- Stun Grenade - Ranged (Light) (short , 8 dmg, n/a crit, blast 8, disorient 3, limited ammo 1, stun)
- Combat Knife - Melee (engaged, 4 dmg, 3 adv)
- Unarmed - Brawl (engaged, 3 dmg, 5 adv, disorient 1, knockdown, stun)
- Comlink (handheld)
- Canteen - standard issue, w/engraving from father micro-etched on bottom
- Utility Belt
- Military Pack
- credits: 2,319
On his first convoy mission aboard the New Star the ship surrendered to the privateer crew of the Far Orbit. Machitis's Imperial career came to a screeching halt as he and the rest of the crew were imprisoned as POWs by the Rebel Alliance. During his "debriefing" Machitis willingly volunteered all the information he had about the Imperial Navy, and after gaining some trust inquired about potentially joining the Far Orbit's Crew. He overhead that it was that ship which was responsible for the capture of the New Star and felt particularly grateful to them.
The thought of joining the Rebellion had crossed Machitis's mind but he was drawn back into the memory of his last contact with the Rebellion. He had sought out and petitioned their help to relocate a slave which he was particularly fond of. The cell agreed to help but never showed up, and a few days later that slave was incarcerated by Imperial officers and never seen again. The Rebels he encountered seemed trustworthy but he still held a deep seated distrust for the organization.
A seemingly palpable cloud of anger has surrounded Machitis since his commission and few have ever seen him optimistic or happy since. This cloud is punctuated by a pervasive silence as Machitis rarely speaks but to acknowledge an order or issue one. That is until held as a prisoner. Feeling liberated by the Far Orbit, some of the cloud of anger has dissipated and the silence was more than broken if only for a moment with the Rebellion, but only time will tell if these changes will hold.
- Personnel: 0 The people of the Far Orbit are the most important and vital assets. He is devoted to seeing to their safety, well-being, and capacity for success. No one should ever be left behind; the most successful missions might not achieve every goal, but they are successful nonetheless when no one dies.
- Sabotage: 0The character is focused on disrupting Imperial operations in any way possible, whether it’s the manufacture of weapons, troop movements, supply shipments, banking systems, or any other key operation, in order to make the Empire act more slowly and less capably.
Earned XP 5