Welcome
Welcome to nemeses

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

House Rules

Moderator: swrider

House Rules

Postby swrider » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:00 am

I will try to stay true to the Rules as Written and Rules as Intended as possible. When I do Identify an issue where I make a house rule, that rule will be posted here for reference. Please feel free to comment on the house rules, but refference the rule by number so I know which you are reffering to.

House Rules

1) When making an attack with vehicle mounted non torrent mounted weapons against a personal scale target, the vehivle must first make a piloting check consisting of the targets agility and the speed of the vehicle. The larger number providing the ability dice and the smaller determining the number of upgrades.
Machitis Pugnator, Orys Nor, Jan Brenko Orokos
FoF Destiny Pool 2 Dark 4 Light, Op.S Destiny Pool 2 Dark 5 Light

Days I will have limited Access to Post: April 17-28, May 15-18
swrider
Level 20

Re: House Rules

Postby swrider » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:43 am

2) When an attack is successful but completely absorbed by the opponents soak value a critical hit can still be dealt by activating the weapons critical with either advantages or triumphs.

swrider
Level 20

Postby swrider » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:36 pm

Since starship repair is limited in the core books. I will be using an excel version, that I made, of the starship repair rules found on FFGs forums.

Modifiers such as the extent of the damage and type of starport will be taken into account when determining price.

Critical hits are much more costly to repair. The formula used in the excel sheet is 2,000 cr *(Rarity*0.1)*sil of ship *times the difficulty of the critical hit (i.e. number of difficulty die)

Spoiler:
example
sil: 5
crit: easy
rarity:5

cost=2,000*(5*0.1)*1*5
cost=2,000*0.5*1*5
cost=1,000*1*5
cost=1,000*5
cost=5,000cr

a hard repair would be 15,000 cr

notes:
1) If repairs are conducted by a member of the crew then the formula for critical hits excludes the modifier for difficulty. The above example would be 5,000 cr for either repair.
2) if the nature of the critical hit is such that this amount seems high the GM reserves the right to lower the rate to fit the circumstances.

swrider
Level 20

Postby swrider » Sat May 07, 2016 3:54 pm

Blast: Works at close planetary ranged as well as engaged.

swrider
Level 20

Oportunity Attacks

Postby swrider » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:53 pm

two types of opportunity attacks.

1st a character may declare an action during their turn which may occur at another point in the round, but they must declare the action and the circumstances which trigger it. I.e Tasha is watching the south side of the building and will fire if any imperials appear.

The second is for things which are unexpected but would normally draw an attack say a pop up trap. In that case a check will be called for weather it be vigilance perception or another as appropriate. Three advantage for a PC can allow them to use their action (if they have one remaining) in response, three threat allow the enemy to do likewise.

swrider
Level 20

Vehicle Capacity

Postby swrider » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:00 pm

passenger capacity is linked to the life support systems such air filtration, sanitation, and waste disposal, I do believe that most companies would understate the actual capacity. the passenger capacity may be exceeded with mechanics checks. up to 150% (of passenger capacity+ crew number) easy, 200% average, 225% hard, 250% extreme. No more than 250%. The ship takes 1 system strain (2 for hard or extreme) at the beginning of each day spent using the modified system which can not be recovered while in flight. The first strain is taken at the time of the check. Consumables are reduced accordingly. I.e 1 months consumables last for 2 weeks if the ship is at 200% capacity.

notes
droids do not count as passengers
Always round up to the nearest whole organic

swrider
Level 20

Postby swrider » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:27 pm

Picking up any F&D talent tree grants a force rating of 1 if the character does not already have a force rating.

Note: Picking any force sensitive tree requires GM approval if not in a Force and Destiny game.

swrider
Level 20

Return to House Rules