Welcome
Welcome to nemeses

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Hiiii

Discuss community business and make suggestions on the future of this forum

Hiiii

Postby Alstair07 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:31 am

Hi! I've admittedly never seen this board during my extensive period of participating in play-by-posts. I'm quite intrigued by what it appears to be offering me, and my eye has caught the presence of Rogue Trader game that I might want to take part in!

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the way by which I can make a post there which would signify my interest in joining it, and I would like to eloquently inquire if I could receive any assistance on the matter.

Much obliged,

Alstair-Oh-Seven
Alstair07
Level 1

Re: Hiiii

Postby ShadoWarrior » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:35 am

Alstair07 wrote:I'm quite intrigued by what it appears to be offering me, and my eye has caught the presence of Rogue Trader game that I might want to take part in!

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the way by which I can make a post there which would signify my interest in joining it, and I would like to eloquently inquire if I could receive any assistance on the matter.

Welcome to the board!

Your permissions have now been upgraded, so you are now able to post in Quicksilver's Rogue Trader recruitment thread. Have fun!
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Return to Boards Business