Welcome
Welcome to nemeses

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Hello

Discuss community business and make suggestions on the future of this forum

Hello

Postby Potato » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:48 pm

Hey, just a new member poking up their head to say hi. I noticed an ad floating around on one of the many forums floating around and here I am.

I play tabletops of any kind, and am always interested in systems I've never tried before. Currently doing a variety of things like PTU, various Warhammer 40,000 tabletop things and a few homebrew system efforts that finished recently. Hope I can fit in, heh.
Potato
Level 1

Re: Hello

Postby ShadoWarrior » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:03 pm

Welcome to the board!

Quicksilver, another of your rare breed (female gamers) and one of the best players I've ever had the pleasure of gaming with, is trying to get a Rogue Trader play-by-post game started. You can check out her recruiting topic here.
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby Potato » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:36 pm

Thanks. It was actually that Rogue Trader thread that initially caught my eye, so I'd be quite interested in that. One thing, though, I can't seem to post in the thread, or the forum for that matter. I'm assuming that just comes with being verified or approved or whatever.
Potato
Level 1

Postby ShadoWarrior » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:46 pm

Your permissions have now been upgraded. Enjoy!
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby Potato » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:56 pm

Much obliged. Lemme just get started, then.
Potato
Level 1

Postby swrider » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:34 pm

Welcome to the board. Feel free to look around at the other games as well. Most of them are capable of handling another player. If you are interested simply contact their respective GM's
Machitis Pugnator, Orys Nor, Jan Brenko Orokos
FoF Destiny Pool 2 Dark 4 Light, Op.S Destiny Pool 2 Dark 5 Light

Days I will have limited Access to Post: April 17-28, May 15-18
swrider
Level 20

Return to Boards Business