Welcome
Welcome to nemeses

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Goodbye

Real life discussions. Marriages, children, puppies, complaining about your brother-in-law, whatever...

Goodbye

Postby Teknon » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:02 am

I need to let you all know that I will not be posting here any more. I've got some things I need take care of in Real Life and, as much as I enjoy RPGs, they have to be trimmed.

If anyone wants to take over my games or my characters, I'd be happy to give you what I've got on them - just send me an e-mail.

Thank you all for all the fun. I hope that this little community continues and grows.

The Force will be with you, always!

Teknon
Teknon
Jedi Master

Re: Goodbye

Postby Protheuz » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:02 am

At first I thought"This must be a April fools day joke!"

Well, whatever you have in real life, I hope you have all the luck in the world, and you can adress it the best way possible.

For my part, I want to thank you all the dedication and time applyed here on the site and on your games.

The Force will be with you, also!
"I suggest a new strategy, R2. Let the wookiee win.”
Protheuz
Level 4

Postby the_skald » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:37 am

I'm shocked by the unexpected news but I completely understand real-life situations. I really hope that things will get better for you and your family - which is the most important thing of all.
Meanwhile I wish you the best and hope to see you back one day.

I join Protheuz in thanking you for all you've done for us, for the very existence of his site and for having resurrected online Star Wars Saga Edition gameposting games.

The Force will be with you, always.
Skald
the_skald
Level 9

Postby the_skald » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:41 am

Today has become a really sad day.
the_skald
Level 9

Postby DoctorWho » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:18 am

Wow, bummer. I hope you are able to sort out your IRL issues in a timely fashion, without too much hassle. Good luck in whatever you have to do.
DoctorWho
Level 15

Postby Thespius » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:41 am

Good luck Tek. Life gets pretty tough sometimes, stop by and say Hi every now and then if you can.
Thespius
Level 2

Postby ShadoWarrior » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:11 pm

We'll miss you, and not just because of your gaming. Hope everything works out for you ... and that you return to us someday. Take care, bud.
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby BlasterFodder30 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:56 pm

I'm sorry to see you go, but real life always takes precedent. As many have said and meant before me, we will miss you and hope to see you return.

Take care of yourself.
BlasterFodder30
Level 4

Return to IRL