Welcome
Welcome to nemeses

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Good one shot Halloween adventures

Real life discussions. Marriages, children, puppies, complaining about your brother-in-law, whatever...

Good one shot Halloween adventures

Postby DoctorWho » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:49 am

Does anyone here know of some good one shot halloween adventures, preferably DnD 3.5/Pathfinder. I want to run one for my group for Halloween, but I don't really want to force them to learn a new system to play it.
Give me several minutes after posting, my post will probably have some minor edits done it.
DoctorWho
Level 17

Re: Good one shot Halloween adventures

Postby Teknon » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:32 am

I don't know what your levels are, but: Night of the Walking Dead looks good.

You could also do Crypt of the Everflame. I couldn't find a link to the PDF online, but I've got it and can send it to you. I actually started running this one on the board at one point, but had to stop it last year, and never picked it back up.
Teknon
Jedi Master

Re: Good one shot Halloween adventures

Postby DoctorWho » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:32 pm

I found that a friend had Carrion Hill, so I'll be doing that one. Thanks for the suggestions :)
Give me several minutes after posting, my post will probably have some minor edits done it.
DoctorWho
Level 17

Return to IRL