Welcome
Welcome to nemeses

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Back into that galaxy far far away...

Discuss community business and make suggestions on the future of this forum

Back into that galaxy far far away...

Postby the_skald » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:08 am

Hi folks!

Not a long time ago I've been wondering what had become of the Saga Edition pbp-experience after The Boards' website expiration... and I felt sad. It always feels terrible being cut off the Force, you know. :)

I've missed not being (a little) part of such a great community: The Boards gave me fun, entertainment and - most of all - introduced me a lot of nice and passionate people hanging around that galaxy far far away: now I hope to play my part again in this new - but old - experience.

Thank you, Teknon, for your email and your invitation: one day or the other I WILL be able to offer you a MountainDew! :mrgreen:

Anyway, for those who do not know me, I'm an italian ranger born and raised in Rome and now lost in Alps with a wife and my beautiful, adorable 2-year-old princess.

It's so good to be back! :)
the_skald
Level 9

Re: Back into that galaxy far far away...

Postby Teknon » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:10 am

Welcome aboard Skald! It's good to hear from you again!
Teknon
Jedi Master

Postby the_skald » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:07 am

Just wanted to say hello again. I might be back after rough times (fortunately nothing top bad). :)
It's good to see a lot of active users. Congrats to the Admin, DMs and players. :)
the_skald
Level 9

Postby ShadoWarrior » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:14 am

Welcome back. Again.
ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Return to Boards Business